Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome!

This will be the beginning of something great and a new career for me. I hope you all join me in my path of health and fitness. I was once almost 400lbs and now hover at around 250. I will be competing in a bodybuilding show late this year or early next year. This will be a blog that explores nutrition, health and wellness, fitness, bodybuilding and the love of food.

This will also prove to be my attempt at a new career. I have a diploma in fitness and nutrition and am working to become a certified personal trainer and nutritional consultant. People should not have to pay thousands of dollars to achieve a good level of health, all you need is affordable advise. This is where I hope to make my mark.

So, enjoy my rants and raves and enjoy everything I am offering. Cheers!

No comments: